Slow Pitch - Add Roster Online Info
Directions for adding your roster to the ISTS program
- You must be a USSSA registered team for the new season. If not, you may register with your local USSSA Director, State Director or on-line at www.usssa.com.
- Upon registering you must give your email address to receive a Manager Log In ID # and a password. This will be sent to you from the National Office. You will not be able to add your roster without this info. If you do not have this, contact Stacy@usssa.com Give her your team sanction number and she will give you the # and password.
- Log in to the ISTS program with your Log In ID# and password and add your player’s names and birth dates.
- Print your roster from here, have all your player’s sign the roster and this can be turned into the Tournament Director at your USSSA tournaments.
- Upon qualifying for a State, National or World Tournament your roster will be frozen and you must go through Mike Peura to add any players to your roster. Any roster releases must be given to the appropriate Director as well. Contact Vicki Thompson if a Southern IL team and Lori Conro if a Women’s team
After receiving your Log In # and Password
Go to www.usssa.com. Click on the sport your team plays. On the left side menu you will see a link that says “Log In/Log Out”. Click on “Log In”. You will see your team listed in the middle of the page. Highlight the team name by clicking on it if it’s not already highlighted. Below that there is an option that says “Roster Adds and Updates”. Click in the circle next to it and click –“ Submit”. An affidavit page will display. After reading the page, click on “I agree”. This will bring you to the page where you enter your roster. In the “Add player” box - type in the player’s first name, last name and then date of birth. Click - “Add Player”. On the next page you will be required to select the player’s State. Save Player. Click –“View Team” to enter your next player.
Note: Make sure that you enter player birth dates in this format – 4/25/1973. If a player’s name has an apostrophe in it, leave it out. Do not add quotes to names.