- All IL USSSA Tournaments qualify teams directly to the World Series. No other tournament progression is required except ALL teams must participate in an Illinois USSSA State Tournament. If they cannot participate in their own age level they may play in a higher age/class State Tournament. Teams may play in more than one State Tournament for more valuable National Ranking Points. Exception: No State Tournament is required to enter the Women’s World Series.
- All teams must enter their team roster on the www.usssa.com web site upon registering for the new season and prior to entering a tournament. Teams were reclassified after the season based on your performance from this past season. Also, (New 2011) Class “B” teams are allowed up to 3 former Class “A” players. Note: Adding any “A” player to an already strong “B” team may result in a reclassification to “A” for the entire team. Class “C” teams are limited to 2 former “B” players and no former “A” players. (see Frozen/Locked Roster Rule or Team Classification for more detailed info) If you wish to appeal go to Team Reclassification and download the appropriate form and send to Gene Head.
- 43’ pitching distance for 13U/14U/15U/16U/18U & Women’s programs. 40’ pitching distance for 11U & 12U. 35’ pitching for all Coach Pitch & Machine Pitch & 9U and 10U programs.
- Metal cleats and metal toe plates are allowed for 13U.
- Note: All USSSA tournaments use 2 umpires for pool and bracket play.
(New 2013) 16U Class “A” and 18U Class “A” and “B” Teams ONLY – If you have a problem scheduling your season to include the 3 required IL USSSA tournaments if you are attempting to qualify under; At Large Berth, Tournament Host berth or qualified in the Fall/Winter for the World Series. You can still participate in the World Series if you participate in an IL USSSA State Tournament. We realize your weekends are limited due to Exposure Events and we want to be more accommodating. The 16A teams maybe also play in the 18U Open or Class “A” State Tournaments to fulfill this obligation. Note: This is not for the 16U “B” teams, only Class “A”.
Two designated weekends per season will be awarded Double Points. If this
should be on a NIT weekend you will receive multiple National Ranking Points.
2015 Double Points weekends – TBA - Double Points are not allowed in State Tournaments.
2015 Fastpitch Tournament Locations and Dates
Dates are being updated as they are received
The below tournaments are all World Series Qualifiers and all game guarantees are based on weather permitting.
- Sort by
- 9/u & younger
|17-Jul-2015||"Play the Turf" NIT Gold Ring Championship||10/u 12/u 14/u 16/u||Open||Jacksonville, IL|
|23-May-2015||11U Volunteer Park State Tournament||11/u||Open||Romeoville, IL|
|12-Jun-2015||13th Annual Ice Summer National Invitational Tournament||18/u 16/u 15/u 14/u 13/u 12/u 11/u 10/u||A & B Open||Waukegan, IL|
|27-Jun-2015||13U Volunteer Park State Tournament||13/u||Open||Romeoville, IL|
|26-Jun-2015||15th Annual Storm Dayz||18/u 16/u 14/u 12/u 10/u||Open (A & B)||Sycamore, IL|
|13-Jun-2015||16U A & B Heritage Classic State Tournament||16/u||A & B||Joilet, IL|
|27-Jun-2015||18U A & B Heritage Classic State Tournament||18/u||A & B||Joilet, IL|
|03-Jul-2015||1st Annual Firework Blast Classic||10/u 12/u||Open||Davis Junction, IL|
|26-Jun-2015||2015 Freeport Crush Summer Smash||12/u 14/u 16/u 18/u||Open||Freeport, IL|
|27-Jun-2015||2015 Radtke Memorial Open Women's Tournament||Women's||Open||St. Charles, IL|
|05-Jun-2015||2015 Sandwich Summer Slam Class C State||14/u 12/u 10/u||C||Sandwich, IL|
|26-Jun-2015||2015 USSSA Class "C" State Tournament||10/u 12/u 14/u||C only||Skokie, IL|
|10-Jul-2015||2nd Annual Bring the Heat Tournament||14/u||B||Lockport, Illinois|
|12-Jun-2015||2nd Annual Sauk Valley Storm Summer Challenge||16/u 14/u 12/u||Open||Morrison, IL|
|22-May-2015||3rd Annual Mokena "Blast" into Summer||10/u 12/u 14/u 9/u||B||Mokena, IL|
|23-May-2015||8th Annual Memorial Day Classic National Invitational Tournament||14/u 13/u 12/u 11/u 10/u 9/u||A & B Open||Waukegan, IL|
|23-May-2015||Algonquin Aces Memorial Weekend Bash||10/u 12/u 14/u||C||Algonquin, IL|
|19-Jun-2015||Algonquin Aces Summer Sizzler||12/u 14/u 16/u 18/u||Open||Algonquin, IL|
|23-May-2015||Battle of the Midwest||10/u 12/u 14/u 16/u||Open||Morrison, IL|
|05-Jun-2015||Bazers 14U Open Qualfiier||14/u||Open||Hodgkins, IL|
|29-May-2015||Blazers 14B Qualifier||14/u||B||Hodgkins, IL|
|10-Jul-2015||Blazers 16U Open Qualifier||16/u||Open||Hodgkins, IL|
|26-Jun-2015||Fox Valley Firecracker Tournament||10/u 12/u 14/u 16/u||B ONLY||Geneva, IL,|
|11-Jul-2015||Freeport Fireball||12/u, 14/u, 16/u, 18/u||Open||Freeport, IL|
|12-Jun-2015||Harvey Sterkel Invitation||18/u||Open||Aurora, Il|
|12-Jun-2015||ICE Summer Celebration||10/u||Open||Wauconda, Il|
|10-Jul-2015||In-House All-Star Tournament||10/u 12/u 14/u 16/u||C||Algonquin, IL|
|26-Jun-2015||Louisville Slugger - USSSA NIT||10/u 12/u 14/u 16/u 18/u||Open||Peoria, IL|
|10-Jul-2015||Louisville Slugger Fastpitch State Championship||12/u 18/u||A & B||Peoria, IL|
|19-Jun-2015||Northern Illinois 10U State Championships||10/u||A & B||Loves Park, IL|
|19-Jun-2015||Northern Illinois 12U State Championships||12/u||A & B||Rockford/Loves Park, IL|
|19-Jun-2015||Northern Illinois 13U State Championships||13/u||Open||Rockford, IL|
|03-Jul-2015||Northern Illinois 14U State Championships||14/u||A & B||Rockford, IL|
|19-Jun-2015||Northern Illinois 15U State Championship||15/u||Open||Loves Park, IL|
|03-Jul-2015||Northern Illinois 16U State Championships||16/u||A & B||Rockford/Loves Park, IL|
|13-Jun-2015||Northern Illinois Lightening Summer Bash||Womens||Open||Elgin, Il|
|20-Jun-2015||Northern Illinois Women's State Championship||Women's||Open||Aurora, IL|
|5-Jun-2015||Oswego Outlaws Wild West Suburban Showdown||10/u 12/u 14/u 16/u||Open||Oswego, Illinois|
|3-Jul-2015||Star Spangled Summer Slam||12/u 14/u||C only||Crete, IL|
|12-Jun-2015||Stateline Fury's Dad's Day Classic||18/u 16/u 14/u 12/u 10/u||Open (A & B)||Roscoe, IL|
|19-Jun-2015||USSSA Central IL State Tournaments||18/u 16/u 15/u 14/u 13/u 12/u 11/u 10/u||A & B||Mattoon, IL|